Vudu Review | Vudu Movies Download
Vudu Review – Do you want to know about Vudu review 2019, Vudu reviews price or Vudu.com review. Then, know you’re at the right place, because on this snappy guide we are going talk about Vudu Movies Download and reviews
VUDU is an online streaming platform/service that allows users to buy or rent movies as soon as they are available on Blu-Ray or DVD, and sometimes even earlier.
VUDU was acquired by WalMart in 2010 and is used as the companies primary video content distribution platform. VUDU doesn’t require a paid subscription as customers simply need to sign up an account and purchase content a la cart similar to Amazon Instant Video or iTunes. VUDU acts as a video library to digitally house your TV shows and Movies.
VUDU also makes current seasons of TV shows available for purchase, so it’s a great source for those wanting to stay current with shows on cable.
However, at VUDU you can download as many TV shows and movies as possible without paying any charges. It have download links to Top American, Australian, Canadian and British television Shows. This movies that is found here are downloaded for free, without registering.
- When registering your account, you are given the option to sign up for Ultraviolet.
- Ultraviolet through VUDU gives the ability to share movies.
- Current TV Seasons
- No Apple TV or Amazon Fire TV
- VUDU runs on a variable cost structure. TV shows are generally $1.99 for standard definition and $2.99 for HD quality.
- Vast Selection
- Movies are available in Standard Definition, HD 720p, HDX 1080p, and 4K Ultra HD. There are also a few movies available in 3D. For anyone looking to move to a digital movie collection, VUDU appears to be a great choice based on the selection available.
- Reports of buffering
- Most newly released to DVD and Blu-Ray major motion pictures are available to both rent and buy. Furthermore, new movies are available for purchase before the official Blu-Ray and DVD release.
- VUDU makes a number of current TV shows available for purchase
- VUDU has apps available for Android and iOS for Apple devices
- VUDU is also available for many Smart TVs and Blu-Ray devices, so check these devices you may already own
- VUDU is available on Roku and Google Chromecast devices
- Video Game consoles like Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 3 and 4 also support VUDU
To Download on PCs & Macs – Vudu Review
Vudu allows customers to download purchased and rented titles to PCs and Macs using the Vudu to Go application for either platform. This allows customers to watch movies and shows on PCs where there isn’t reliable internet service. Here’s how.
1. Install the Vudu to Go application
Vudu users on Windows PCs and Apple computers will have to download and install the Vudu to Go application from Vudu.com or third party download service. The app itself is under 5MB, but depending on how many movies you download can end up taking quite a bit of storage space on your computer.
2. Adjust Your Resolution Settings
You should go to Vudu.com, account preferences and set your download resolution to either SD or HD. If you’ve got plenty of hard drive space (or Flash drive storage) and a large screen with high resolution we suggest downloading in HD (HDX) quality. The movies take up more space, but will look better on screen (especially in full screen). However, if you’re just using a small laptop or like to have a small window running movies in the background, why not save some storage and use SD quality?
3. Find Movies & TV Shows and Download
Under the My Purchases tab in the Vudu to Go app you will find all the movies you have either purchased or rented. Simply click on the Download button, or, the Extras button if there is one. If there is bonus material, the application simply wants to know what parts of the title you want to download first: the main feature, bonus material, trailers, etc.
That’s it! That’s all you have to know in order to download movies from Vudu on your PC or Mac. It’s always a good idea to test a few seconds of the movie to make sure it downloaded correctly before heading off to the airport!
To Download on Android & iOS – Vudu Review
Vudu also allows customers to download to Android and Apple iOS devices using the Vudu app for either platform. This makes it easy to watch movies and shows on portable devices like phones and tablets for viewing where there isn’t reliable internet service. Here’s how.
1. Download the iOS or Android app
You first need to download the Vudu Movies & TV app or Apple iOS or Google Android devices. This app is about 65MB (iOS) but varies on Android devices. Unfortunately, the app does not allow you to purchase movies (yet), but maybe will in the future.
2. Check Available Storage
Most apps will warn you if you do not have enough room to download a show or movie, but we suggest checking the available storage before attempting. On your Apple or Android phone look in the general setting for storage/memory and see what is available. Movies and shows can take up anywhere from 500MB to 2GB or higher depending on quality and length of program.
3. Adjust Your Account Settings
Depending on your data plan you should consider adjusting the settings for limiting bandwidth per hour over cellular. You should also set the resolution download size to either SD or HDX. We suggest on most phones and small tablets to use the SD resolution to save download time and storage space. However, if you’ve got a larger tablet like an iPad Pro and really want to max out the resolution use HDX download quality. Vudu currently does not offer 4k UHD downloads.
4. Find Movies & TV Shows and Download
Once you’ve downloaded the app, checked your available storage, and adjusted the settings it’s time to find something to download. Remember, you can only download what you have purchased or rented, and can only buy movies on Vudu.com (or through the app for media players and TVs). Select a title, and click download. Some titles, like Dunkirk pictured above, make you view the details of the movie because there is extra bonus material to choose from.
On TVs & Media Players
Unfortunately, we have not seen the ability to download content to TVs or streaming media players yet. Part of this may be because there isn’t enough storage space on TVs to hold to files, although streaming media players like Apple TV and Roku either have enough storage or can be expanded via external USB drive.
How to Sign up or register
- Xfilmywap Movies | Download Latest Movies on Xfilmywap
- Toptvshows.co Movie | Download TV Series & Movies From TopTvShows
- TVShows4mobile 2019: Download Latest TV Shows & Series
- Movierulz Telugu 2019 – How to Watch Download Latest Telugu Movies & Songs Online
If you want us to provide you with more updates and information about Vudu Review. However, kindly provide us with your Phone number and Email Address in the comment section below.